Passport and Visa

All foreign visitors entering Japan must possess a valid passport. Participants from countries requiring a visa to enter Japan should obtain one from the nearest Japanese embassy or consulate in good time. If documents to be issued by the conference committee are necessary for the visa application (invitation letter, etc.), please send the following invitation letter request form to the committee member (Prof. Takayuki NAKANO).

We can issue the invitation letter for ICMOVPE to only conference participants.

(Please change xxxx to your name.)

Before you send the invitation letter request, please complete registration for ICMOVPE-XIX.

Prof. Takayuki NAKANO
Member of Steering committee,
College of Engineering, Academic Institute, Shizuoka University
3-5-1, Jyohoku, Naka-ku, Hamamatsu-shi, Shizuoka, 432-8561, JAPAN

Copyright (c) 2016-2018 by Organizing Committee of ICMOVPE-XIX